Best Value Guided Tours
The 'Best Value' Guided Tour is designed for riders and passengers who are looking for a great value-for-money touring experience, and are prepared to forgo some small luxuries and accept a possible larger group size in return for lower overall pricing.
A minimum number of 4 people is required for a Best Value tour to run. If you need more certainty than this, you can book on one of our Best of The Best tours, which always run regardless of booking numbers.
Our personal Guarantee: "We
guarantee our 'Best Value' Guided Tour package is, feature-for-feature, the
best of it's type available in New Zealand. If you find an equivalent NZ tour
package advertised at it's regular rate with the same or better features, we'll
equal that price AND give you a free upgrade to the next higher class of bike"
- The Best Value, Quality Accommodation - carefully selected, best
value-for-money 4 star or better motels, hotels, lodges and inns
- The Best Value Dining - high quality table 3 course evening meals
are provided on 5 nights. On other nights we will relax on a verandah on
in the garden of our accommodation and enjoy a sumptuous gourmet antipasto
type picnic dinner, or perhaps a barbecue. We've been using this dining formula for a number of years
now and it has proven to be a real success. There's no real need for us to go out
to a restaurant - you can just wander into the garden, and your gourmet evening
platters, chilled wines and beers are available. It's relaxing, and fun, but if the group prefers to dine in a restaurant, then we can - you're in charge, we do the organising.. .
- The Best Tour Guiding Experience. You're always in the care of New
Zealander John Fitzwater, a former geologist, and the company owner. John guides every one of our
tours, and has over 14 years of guiding experience. Our goal is to exceeding
our clients' expectations, needs and requirements. The level of care and commitment
you only get when guided by owner-operator. Other tour companies often use
casual seasonal guides, many of whom who aren't even from NZ.
- The Best Itineraries - ride New Zealand's best, most exciting, deserted
roads, using our proven Off-The-Beaten Track routes. We show you Hidden New
- The Best Support - supported by a comfortable multi-seater coach and trailer, not just a commercial luggage van as often used by other operators. This enables us to show you those hidden spots you may not want to tackle on a motorcycle, take you to dinner... or provide comfort for a passenger on a wet day..(Yes, it does rain in New Zealand ..)
- The maximum tour group size on Best Value tour packages is 12 people, unless by prior arrangement.
- A knowledgeable, good humoured and personable tertiary level trained and qualified guide.
- Our multi-seater support coach (not just a luggage van) , plus the support trailer.
- Your bike, comprehensively insured, luggage equipped, ready to roll.
- Comprehensive accident damage insurance.
- All accommodation while on tour, plus one night's pre-tour accommodation, and the final night's accommodation is also included. So, by way of example, a 12 day tour includes 13 nights accommodation and 13 evening meals.
- 5 a la carte evening meals (including the welcome and farewell dinners), and 8 gourmet evening alfresco picnics, to give you a chance to do your own thing, or perhaps give you back control of your diet :-)
- Airport transfers from/to Nelson Airport
- A light, continental style breakast all days..
- A complimentary Milford Sound fiord cruise.
- Air Transfers to/from Nelson.
- All lunches and snacks.
- Activities (e.g. jetboat rides, helicopter rides, whalewatching etc.)
- Additional equipment (like helmets, rainsuits)
- Pre and post tour use of the bike.
BEST VALUE Guided Tour Dates
BEST VALUE Guided Tour Fares